General Liability & General Property in La Palma, CA
General Liability & General Property Quote Form
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
General Liability & General Property Information
Situations in which your business is liable for the damages of other parties can have devastating consequences for your financial situation and your future aspirations. Regardless of industry or specific operations, all companies must account for various risks and exposures that could lead to liability issues. With that in mind, businesses must take the time to understand general liability insurance.
The experts at Unity Stone Insurance Services are dedicated to helping businesses in the La Palma area acquire optimal insurance coverage suitable to their needs.
What Does General Liability Insurance Cover?
General liability insurance, also known as business liability and commercial general liability, casts a broad safety net across many common risks and exposures. Many businesses may find this type of coverage a critical investment in the aftermath of an incident that could otherwise carry significant losses and damages. In general, this type of insurance can assist your business financially in the aftermath of the following incidents:
- Bodily injury—If a client, partner, member of the public or other third party is injured while on your premises, this coverage can help pay for various resulting expenses, including medical care and lost income.
- Property damage—If another party’s property is damaged in an incident that your business was responsible for, your insurance may be able to pay for repair and replacement costs.
- Personal and advertising injury—If your business is liable for personal and advertising injury, such as slander, libel, copyright infringement or invasion of privacy, this coverage can protect you from damages.
Beyond these core coverages, it may also be advisable for your business to consider augmenting your insurance portfolio with additional protection, such as the following:
- Directors’ and officers’ liability—This coverage protects your business and its leaders from actual or alleged errors or wrongful acts they may have committed.
- Professional liability—This coverage, often referred to as errors and omissions insurance, can protect your business if a client accuses you of making an error or being negligent while providing services or products.
- Employment practices liability—This coverage can protect your business from losses and damages arising from allegations of improper workplace practices, such as wrongful termination, discrimination or harassment.
- Cyber liability—This coverage may provide financial assistance in the aftermath of a data breach or cyber incident.
How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
The cost of general liability coverage can vary significantly based on several aspects of your business. When quoting you a price, insurance providers will generally consider the following factors:
- Size of workforce
- Prior claims
Does My Business Need General Liability Insurance?
All businesses should strongly consider acquiring general liability insurance. A robust policy may be particularly valuable if your business’s operations regularly consist of the following:
- Bidding on contracts
- Providing services outside of your own premises
- Inviting customers, partners and others to your property
- Taking possession of others parties’ property
- Advertising and marketing
Get the Right Coverage
Businesses must take liability risks seriously. Failing to prepare can mean that even slight negligence or a simple error could lead to catastrophic consequences. Without adequate insurance, your company may face irreparable financial damage.
Contact Unity Stone Insurance Services
to learn more about your business’s general liability insurance needs. Our agents are ready to compose ideal coverage to help your business protect its present and secure its future.