Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Commercial Auto Insurance Information
Commercial auto insurance helps cover the insured company’s legal liability in case of property damage, bodily injury or third-party injuries during a covered accident. Companies that use vehicles for everyday business must carry the minimum amount of commercial auto insurance determined by their state laws.
Contact Unity Stone Insurance Services in La Palma, California, today to learn more about business auto insurance and get a quote.
What Is Commercial Auto Insurance?
Commercial auto insurance can help provide financial protection for businesses that use vehicles to conduct business. The liability portion of your commercial auto insurance policy helps pay for property damage and/or bodily injury if you or one of your employees causes an auto accident. Your agent can help you customize your coverage to meet your company’s needs.
What Types of Commercial Auto Insurance Are Available?
Depending on the type and value of your company’s vehicles, your agent may recommend some or all of the following commercial vehicle insurance policies, including:
- Commercial auto liability insurance—This coverage helps cover your company’s legal liability for third-party injuries and property damage after a covered accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance—This coverage helps pay for the other driver’s liability if they don’t have insurance or adequate insurance coverage to take financial responsibility for an accident for which they are at fault.
- Medical payments/personal injury protection insurance—This coverage helps pay for accident-related medical expenses and other losses for your company vehicle passengers and driver.
- Comprehensive insurance—This policy helps pay to replace or repair your company’s vehicle after a non-collision-related accident causes damage.
- Collision insurance—This policy helps pay to replace or repair your company’s vehicle after a collision with an object or another vehicle.
- GAP insurance—This coverage may be appropriate if your company owns financed or leased vehicles. The policy helps cover the “gap” between the total amount of money your company owes on a vehicle and the insurance settlement after the vehicle is totaled in a covered accident.
Depending on your situation, your agent may also recommend additional commercial auto insurance coverage or endorsements, including:
- Hired and non-owned auto (HNOA) coverage
- Roadside assistance
- Inland marine insurance
- Rental car reimbursement
Contact Us to Get Commercial Auto Insurance
Contact the agents at Unity Stone Insurance Services
for help understanding commercial auto insurance costs. We can help you tailor your auto commercial auto insurance coverage to meet your company’s needs.